Topic: Why isn't the card I have an option to add to my inventory?

Hi. New here. I have Visions of Duplicity to enter, but it doesn't appear to be something I can add. I assume this is a common thing, but could someone explain why and/or if there's a way to add a card nonetheless just so it's in my inventory in some manner.

Thanks

Re: Why isn't the card I have an option to add to my inventory?

Hello! Visions of Duplicity is in the Innistrad: Midnight Hunt Commander expansion, which has not been uploaded to Deckbox, yet.

I do not know of an in-system way to pre-log a card, so I suggest keeping an offline list of what you still need to add (e.g. Excel, Google Docs).

Usually Sebi adds cards with a week of launch. He got the regular Innistrad: Midnight Hunt cards added a few days early, so hopefully the Commander ones are forthcoming.

Re: Why isn't the card I have an option to add to my inventory?

Solseek wrote:

Hello! Visions of Duplicity is in the Innistrad: Midnight Hunt Commander expansion, which has not been uploaded to Deckbox, yet.

I do not know of an in-system way to pre-log a card, so I suggest keeping an offline list of what you still need to add (e.g. Excel, Google Docs).

Usually Sebi adds cards with a week of launch. He got the regular Innistrad: Midnight Hunt cards added a few days early, so hopefully the Commander ones are forthcoming.

That makes sense. I appreciate the info.