Topic: Midnight Hunt Commander, Tokens, Prerelease, Promo pack

Hello,

The extras around Midnight Hunt were imported today:
- tokens & double faced tokens
- Prerelease datestamped promos
- promo pack cards
- Commander cards
- Commander tokens

Still some WPN promos missing, will take a look on moday.

Re: Midnight Hunt Commander, Tokens, Prerelease, Promo pack

Thank you!! :-)

Still outstanding from what I'm seeing:
- Art Series - Innistrad: Midnight Hunt
- The List additions
- Innistrad: Midnight Hunt DFC Helper Card Tokens

Also, in the Extras for the Innistrad Midnight Hunt Commander decks, there are no single-sided tokens, so #1-#11 are not cards that exist. Can these be removed?

Last edited by Solseek (2021-09-25 20:01:15)

Solseek wrote:

Also, in the Extras for the Innistrad Midnight Hunt Commander decks, there are no single-sided tokens, so #1-#11 are not cards that exist. Can these be removed?

While I agree 100% with your premise, in the past there has been a lot of backlash from some members of the Deckbox community when the individual faces of double-sided-only tokens weren't listed on Deckbox. Due to that, I doubt we'll go back to not listing them, as much as I would also prefer that.  :\

meldon44 wrote:

While I agree 100% with your premise, in the past there has been a lot of backlash from some members of the Deckbox community when the individual faces of double-sided-only tokens weren't listed on Deckbox. Due to that, I doubt we'll go back to not listing them, as much as I would also prefer that.  :\

Thank you for the background! I didn't know about the part of the community that wants the single-faced cards.

For me, no card should be listed in Deckbox unless it exists.

That said, perhaps there's a win-win for everyone? Something that covers proxies, too, as I know that's been requested?

Or perhaps the ability to list cards that do not exist for sale should be removed?

I know this isn't the thread to get into this, but I think it's a valuable conversation to have at some point.

Thanks, again, meldon44!

Got the commander deck CSVs added to the precon database:

Also got the 2021 Arena Starter Kit from last month added. Not a high-demand CSV, but to anyone who wanted it: sorry for the delay — it just wasn't on my radar!

For some reason cards from Commander Legends with a mana cost of 0 seem to be treated as though they have a mana value (converted mana cost) of 1 instead.  For example, Jeweled Lotus is being grouped with 1 mana value cards when sorting by mana value. Not sure if this is happening with other recent sets as they don't tend to print a lot of 0 mana cards.

Additionally, modal dual face cards (MDFCs) like Birgi, God of Storytelling don't have a mana cost included at all, which causes them to be sorted as if their cost is 0, and affects the statistics of the deck such as mana symbol percentages and average mana value.  This issue has also existed with split cards such as Life // Death for quite a while.

I don't know how easy these issues are to fix but thanks for all the good work you do!

Are there any plans to import the Midnight Hunt Art Series? I looked but didn't see it.