Topic: How do I add different printings of the same card?

Hi! I have two different printings of the same card. I don't know if I'm being really dumb, but I can't seem to add them as separate cards. I can only change the printing of BOTH cards, Am I doing something wrong or this isn't a feature yet?

Thanks!

Last edited by GoldSkulltulaHunter (2021-12-15 21:31:28)

Re: How do I add different printings of the same card?

Definitely possible! Let's say you want to split 2x Aliban's Tower into 1x of each artwork. From your inventory, click the Edit button within the Details column, click the "split" icon to the left of the quantity boxes, then set each row separately and save. There's also the Add New Row button, in case you DO have 2x of one of the artworks and need to add a quantity of the other artwork. All of this same functionality is available in the Add Cards widget. Hope that helps! Let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you so much! Total newbie here and was confused for a moment. Works perfectly. Thanks for the kind reply! smile

You're welcome, and welcome to Deckbox! It definitely has its missing features and little flaws, but I think the more you dig into it, you'll find it's pretty dang robust. Please reach out, though, if there's anything you're wanting to do but can't find an obvious solution for, since sometimes options can be a little hidden.

One tip I want to highlight is that you can quickly add any preconstructed products you own to your inventory by importing them via CSV file. There's a repository of these CSVs, and it makes adding a precon waaaay easier. Here's the thread for that resource.

It's unfortunately missing many of the older theme decks (and I noticed you have mostly vintage MTG in your inventory, at least at the moment). So if you happen to have any of those theme decks still intact and want to contribute to the repository, I'd definitely welcome the contributions!

Last edited by meldon44 (2021-12-16 05:57:57)