Topic: Search box functions

Is there any where that details the functions of the search boxes(for cards)? It would be useful to have a page that details such functions if they exist.
For example, some search engines have functions to search keywords independently(sometimes by default, like in mtg arena) of where they are in the text.
e.g. if you put in "counter+spell" in some search engines, it will search for those words whether they are together or not.
As far as I can tell, the default search on this site is specific, and only searches for words together.
So, if I search "counter spell" in the rules text, it will only come up with card with that specific string in it, which is no card in the game.
The specific problem I'm running into is I can't search for cards that counter other spells without including other cards that reference "counters"(+1/+1, energy Counters, etc. A bunch of stuff I don't want) I could use "counter target spell" but that would exclude conditional Counters that counter specific card types(remove soul for example)

Re: Search box functions

"counter target" will probably do it for this this specific usecase