Topic: Premium feature suggestion: split Decks count columns

Right now, for premium, when viewing inventory, you can choose the Decks Count columns to either be both turned on or turned off. I would like to be able to choose to see only the Built Decks count column and not the All Decks count column, as I use deck ideas to remember old decks that have been deconstructed as well as conceive new ones, and having that number showing is just information I’d like to turn off.

Tldr: column picker should split the Decks Count option into Built Decks Count and All Decks Count, so that a user could choose to turn on/off one, the other, or both.

Re: Premium feature suggestion: split Decks count columns

This is a great idea, I've just been deleting my decks and have a record of them saved offsite.

cheesestring wrote:

This is a great idea, I've just been deleting my decks and have a record of them saved offsite.

Same here. That's what I do. I'd love this feature!

I believe this would resolve the use case/question I'm looking or as well: How many of a card (regardless of edition) do I have in "stock" (i.e. not used in any built deck, but can be in deck ideas)?

Because the total of a card in built decks only counts those matching the specific edition for cards like basic lands it would make sense to have the total of all editions combined.