Topic: Wishlists / trading

Why is it that, when I look at a certain card, it says it's in 3 user's wishlists, but when I click "Find users who need it" I only see 1 user? And of course I tried relaxing all the filters.

Also, it'd be cool to be able to find potential trades based on the total number of cards we match, rather than just by the total value of the cards. This would be useful for those looking to complete playsets of bulky cards.

Re: Wishlists / trading

I think, When using the "Trading Opportunities" one of the sort categories is "User Last Logged In" The most you could relax is "Last 3 Months" So if they have not log in the last 3 months, I think it just ignores them from the trading pool.

I agree a bit with the potential trades numbers, Most of the bulk cards is just ignored in the trade engine. I think it starts around .25ish. I'm not really sure exactly where it starts. I think a better way to do this is to let every user set the minimum level what it wants to ignore individual. This would work better for me too collecting sets. It's on your wish list why is some of the stuff getting ignored?

Last edited by The_Dark (2022-08-15 19:44:41)