Topic: Current MTG Sentiments

Hey y'all - so it's been a while since the death of PucaTrade and we've all had to (maybe somewhat) reorganize our trading/selling/buying behaviours.  With that said, we've all seen some unprecedented changes on the WotC/Hasbro side of things, particular with the quantity of products being released, number of variants, an increase in direct-to-consumer distribution, and some others.

Wanted to get the temperature of the community here about how people are generally feeling about the state of things, and what impacts this all is having on you and your engagement with the game?  Personally, I've dialed back a lot of my collecting - I've always been a collector of the game first, and for a while I was trying to keep up with the products being released (I went so far as to try and collect of foil copy of each card/variant released).  Now I've realized how foolish a goal that is (thanks Collector Boosters) and have done away with all variants/reprints effectively, and am only getting redeemed complete foil sets from MTGO, and only the non-reprint base foil cards from supplemental products.  This has simplified my life immensely and no longer have to struggle to keep up the number of products/cards coming out with every set.  The shelves that support my collection also no longer sag under the sheer mass of the collection.

How do you all engage with the game now, and do you see anymore changes for yourself on the horizon?  Also, fuck Hasbro and their tone-deaf, corporate bullshit-laden fireside chats.