Topic: Unfinity Foil List, 30th Countdown Kit, Heads I Win

- imported The List (Unfinity Foil Edition)
- imported foil double-sided tokens from The Brothers' War collector boosters
- fixed edition icons for arena sets
- imported Secret Lair 30th Anniversary Countdown Kit
- imported Heads I Win, Tails You Lose
- added Invoke Prejudice to the reserved list
- fixed brawl format legality of Command Tower and Arcane Signet

- also many backend framework & platform upgrades in the last weeks/month, stability & hardware cleanups and upgrades. These should not be user-visible though, if all has gone well smile

Some more missing cards & promos coming import tomorrow. Thanks to everyone who is reporting missing cards & errors.

Re: Unfinity Foil List, 30th Countdown Kit, Heads I Win

Great News! Thank you! I noticed on the Heads I Win, Tails You Lose! listing.. there is a copy of Zndrsplt, Eye of Wisdom and Okaun, Eye of Chaos that was printed on Heavy Card Stock without text that came as part of this Secret Lair Drop. Also, there were some tokens printed as part of the drop. Will you be adding these items?

Thanks!

Noble Hierarch

Noble_Hierarch wrote:

Great News! Thank you! I noticed on the Heads I Win, Tails You Lose! listing.. there is a copy of Zndrsplt, Eye of Wisdom and Okaun, Eye of Chaos that was printed on Heavy Card Stock without text that came as part of this Secret Lair Drop. Also, there were some tokens printed as part of the drop. Will you be adding these items?

Thanks!

My two haven't even shown up yet, lol

I have a Forest Dryad (#3) // Powerstone (#7) token from a BRO collector booster that is missing.

I also have a BRC Elemental (#14) // Powerstone (#7) double sided token that I got from a collector booster.

Also a List - Phyrexian Colossus with a Urza's Saga set symbol/art, but I'm not sure you finished the new list stuff for BRO.

Edit:  And as always, appreciate the work on this site and database.  Well worth the subscription!

Last edited by RetconThis (2022-11-28 04:50:51)

Thank you! Been waiting for the Countdown Kit.

Thanks!

The unfinity the list Everythingamajigs don't map to the correct versions from the original set, can you add the version letters when you have a moment?

Thanks!

Arclight Phoenix, Bogardan Hellkite and Dragonlord Ojutai, from the 30th Countdown kit, show as rare but are mythic.

Last edited by lanicor (2022-11-29 15:44:26)

you are missing several cards for  Heads I Win, Tails You Lose like Krark's Thumb. there are 87 unique cards in the deck, but you only list 82 of them.

Last edited by Lothaar (2022-12-03 19:30:35)

Lothaar wrote:

you are missing several cards for  Heads I Win, Tails You Lose like Krark's Thumb. there are 87 unique cards in the deck, but you only list 82 of them.

Those are listed as Secret Lair for the edition because htey are not just reprints with a planeswalker stamp

There's one more card that came with "Heads I win..." that's still missing:
SLD island 673 in foil
https://scryfall.com/card/sld/673/island

cepragassen wrote:

There's one more card that came with "Heads I win..." that's still missing:
SLD island 673 in foil

Hmmm. I didn't get this island in mine, but I got SLD mountain 674 in foil. I wonder if there are other of these unlisted bonus cards or if it's just these two?

There was a 50/50 chance of receiving 673 or 674. It appears both the mountain/island need to be added.

https://scryfall.com/card/sld/674/mountain