Topic: I had 3 decks disappear - anyone else have that issue?

I was entering in pack openings as new "decks" for a special sealed format my friends and I are doing.  For each person, I created a deck and named it for that person (i.e. "Tom's Opening") and recorded every card they opened from their packs.  After entering in all 11 players, 3 of the decks just disappeared.  I didn't delete them, move them to another folder, or anything.  they're just gone.

Anyone else have this issue and/or know what could have happened?

Thanks

Last edited by TycoonOfDoom (2023-01-25 13:08:27)

Re: I had 3 decks disappear - anyone else have that issue?

Hi,

I lost some decks to.
I also remember having recorded certain cards received from orders, which disappeared from my collection.
The strange thing is that other cards saved at the same time do appear in my inventory.

good to know it just isn't me - hopefully somewhere out there they hear our cries for help and fix it.

Hello TycoonOfDoom.

I did not get any other reports of "dissapearing decks", this would be a terrible bug if it existed, and I sure hope it does not exist.

It is difficult to debug what actually happened after a bunch of time has passed though, as I do not have advanced tools for sifting though the logs. Please tell me on which date this happened, and which other decks did you create the same as this one.

Did you delete any other decks on that day? Does any other person have access to your deckbox account?

Rodrigue wrote:

I lost some decks to.

When and which decks did you lose Rodrigue?

When and which decks did you lose Rodrigue?

I can't remember exactly which decks, probably the Pauper Bogle and Burn decks.
As for registered cards, I entered quite a few cards the first week of January.
I had to re-register Cavern of Souls, Pemmin's Aura.