Topic: Site Incredibly Slow

Hey All,
I have been experiencing exterme slowness on the site for the past couple of weeks, some days its better than others, but the last few its been terrible, taking a minute to search for a card, barely able to change which edition is in a deck, adding cards just times out without managing to find the card. It doesn't appear to be just a singular aspect of the site, getting to the Forum posts was even quite slow.

I live in australia so i always expect some slowness when it comes to things hosted overseas, but it just seems to be getting worse and worse.
is anyone else running into slowness issues at the moment or have any fixes i could try.
Have cleared Cookies and cache for anything related to the site, and its slow across all browsers and devices.

Re: Site Incredibly Slow

Hello,

Sorry to hear that. I do not see any significant load spikes on our end that would explain that. It might be a networking issue as you are from Australia, but I would not expect such a thing to last for "weeks" as you say. I will try to generate some stats per user / country, end-to-end if possible, perhaps I can find out a bit more about what is going on.

If anyone else experiences slowness recently please let me know.

Re: Site Incredibly Slow

Slow here as well  -  Midwest United States (Michigan), same as OP:  super slow to find cards, even slower to add to collection.