Topic: March of the Machine, Multiverse Legends

Imported March of the Machine main set today, the tokens, commander set and Multiverse Legends.

Also changed during the last week or so:
* fixed Crucible of Worlds listed as legal in Pauper
* added Rebel // Phyrexian Goblin missing token in ONE
* fixed spoiler view not showing exact printing image in mtg decks with details
* added the missing dual-color the phyrexian mana symbols for Lukka, Bound to Ruin and the others

Re: March of the Machine, Multiverse Legends

* added a bunch of arena-only sets, and fixed legality for Historic deck legality - Historic Anthology sets, Alchemy sets, Remastered sets.
* added the Double-Faced Card Placeholder for BRO

Thanks as always Sebi. Appreciate this going into prerelease.

Just a heads up Sebi, Commander set isn't showing up on the 'Editions' page.

Thanks as always for keeping up with all of this.
Must be hell, with the rapid-fire releases. yikes

~S~

Sightburner wrote:

Just a heads up Sebi, Commander set isn't showing up on the 'Editions' page.

Thanks as always for keeping up with all of this.
Must be hell, with the rapid-fire releases. yikes

~S~

Yes it is, you just have to search it or scroll down. I imported all the decks yesterday.

Ferreous97 wrote:

Yes it is, you just have to search it or scroll down. I imported all the decks yesterday.

It was imported, just not listed on the page until yesterday evening. It's added now, as Ferreous97 said. Thanks for the reminder Sightburner.

Much appreciated! Thanks again!

~S~

Hi,

Some cards seem to be missing from the Multiverse Legends list, starting from card #66, and throughout the list after that.

As ever, thanks very much for the excellent work sebi!

As always, thank you for your work, sebi! I would like to point out that some or all of the foil etched printings of the Multiverse Legends cards didn't make the import. I came across this issue while trying to add a foil etched Atris, Oracle of Truths to my inventory.

Hey there, Just wanted to let you know that there is no selection for the etched foil of Grimgin!

I think Radha, Coalition Warlord multiverse legends 0120 is missing [You can ignore - didn't see the post above. Sorry about that!]

Last edited by swjunkie228 (2023-04-25 17:14:10)

Several cards from Multiverse Legends list are still missing. Some examples include card number 67 (Daxos, Blessed by the Sun) and card number 70 (Kwende, Pride of Femeref). Both of these examples are Foil Etched versions of these cards.

Noble Hierarch

Hello! Thanks for all you do, I just wanted to highlight there isn't a section for Extras from Dominaria Remastered unless I'm missing something? Thank you again!

It has already been pointed out, so my answer might just be a useless addition, but there is no entry for etched foil Ragavan (#86) and Fynn (#91) in Multiverse Legends.

Last edited by belgarion120 (2023-04-25 15:38:27)

Thanks for adding.

The March of the Machine Commander (MOC) extras are missing.

Thanks Sebi,

The List cards added with MOM are missing.
Known:
Polukranos, world eater
Nashville, moon sages scion
Brago's representative
Soul of shandalar
Dragonlord Ojutai

Could somebody explain to me why the emblem teferi's talent show as commander extra #35.  I know the enchantment is part of the commander card that are not found on the commander deck but on the set booster but it is identified as extra card #44 of the normal set