Topic: BRO, DMU Front Cards, Cleansing Nova

- imported Cleansing Nova in secret lair 730
- imported Brothers War Jumpstart Front Cards
- imported Dominaria United Jumpstart Front Cards

Re: BRO, DMU Front Cards, Cleansing Nova

Not sure if this is a known issue, but the Phyrexian Hydra tokens from March of the Machine (Extras #11 and 12) both seem to count themselves and each other in their own inventory count. I think the database simply has them flagged as variants of the same card (since they share a name), even though they're not.

El_Panda_Rojo wrote:

Not sure if this is a known issue, but the Phyrexian Hydra tokens from March of the Machine (Extras #11 and 12) both seem to count themselves and each other in their own inventory count. I think the database simply has them flagged as variants of the same card (since they share a name), even though they're not.

All tokens with the same name behave this way. I have version numbers assigned to all tokens if you're ever interested in implementing this option, Sebi.

Selfless Savior SLD:0732 seems to still be missing.
It is the sketch variant of SLD:1286

Is there any timeframe on store championship promos for MOM being added?

When will "From Cute to Brute" Secret Lair be added?

Noble Hierarch

Noble_Hierarch wrote:

When will "From Cute to Brute" Secret Lair be added?

I was wondering about this too. I got the whole deck sleeved up and ready to go but I just can't bulk register the deck correctly. Hoping the cards that don't have the SL art get their own separate listing for the deck and not a "The List" option or something.

I believe that the MOC Goblin // Sliver Tokens are missing.

Thaks for the site it's a lifesaver!