Topic: Specific cards in deck change when adding new cards

Just curious what I did wrong or if this is a site issue.

So I added The Brothers War Urza deck to my decks and had all the cards set to specifically be the version included in the deck.   Later on in the evening I added the Kamigawa Neon Dynasty Commander decks to my inventory.  After I did this some of the cards in the Urza decklist changed to the Neon Dynasty versions.   

Any idea why this would have happened?

Re: Specific cards in deck change when adding new cards

Ive noticed this happening to me too at times...

As far as I can tell,  if you add a card and don't select a specific printing... even if it's like the ONLY version of a card you own it doesn't register it as a specific printing.  If that makes sense... you have to click on the printing and pick it EVERY TIME.

Yeah, this is an issue that I'd like to solve somehow.

It just tries to "guess" the printing in a deck if you don't manually select a printing, by just picking one from your inventory. So when you add more stuff to your inventory, a deck that "guessed" something before might suddenly pick the new one you added.

Is it possible to "freeze" a deck to the specific printings it has? Alternatively, is there a way to know which cards in a deck are not pinned to a specific printing? Thanks!