Topic: Build Deck Feature

Hi, is there a way for the build deck feature to automatically select the latest version of the card I own so the rarity symbol is not greyed out?

I find this very frustrating as at first glance I am not sure I am missing the card or no.

I also find it frustrating that the box for the card count in the deck is yellow for both cards I am missing and cards I have not selected a version of.

Again, when looking at it, it looks like I am missing many cards when in fact I own them.

Since the update this site has been much harder to use.

I do enjoy many of the features here, but as a subscriber, I am wondering if this is something I want to continue.

Respectfully,
David

Re: Build Deck Feature

Davidy212 wrote:

Hi, is there a way for the build deck feature to automatically select the latest version of the card I own so the rarity symbol is not greyed out?

I find this very frustrating as at first glance I am not sure I am missing the card or no.

I also find it frustrating that the box for the card count in the deck is yellow for both cards I am missing and cards I have not selected a version of.

Again, when looking at it, it looks like I am missing many cards when in fact I own them.

Since the update this site has been much harder to use.

Thanks for the feedback. The deck-inventory interaction is a very confusing and complex feature (for me personally). I have been thinking about it for (literally) a decade. I do understand this last attempt with this january release has upset users. The technical (data structures) underpinnings at least are now better than before I feel, although the U.I. looks like has been badly received and a step back.

Working on it, I will try to iterate on it until it is satisfactory for the majority of users.

I do enjoy many of the features here, but as a subscriber, I am wondering if this is something I want to continue.

No hard feelings, please cancel. Do not continue to subscribe to a product that is unsatisfactory for you.

Thank you for the reply. I plan to stick with it and see what improvements are made. I do like the site a lot.

I think, at least for me, with a few changes this may end up being an improvement.

Davidy212 wrote:

Thank you for the reply. I plan to stick with it and see what improvements are made. I do like the site a lot.

Glad to hear.

Before this last update that messed things up a bit, did you find the "guessing printing from inventory" system in decks intuitive?