Topic: sorting cards by language

Is there a way to hide cards owned that are not english when looking at the list under the editions tab? i have several hundred Japanese cards that i recieved in a bulk lot and had added them to my inventory. I am currently trying to build full sets of cards in english and it is hard to tell if i already have the card in english or Japanese only when looking at it on the mobile page. I currently have roughly 30k cards and enjoy the time spent hunting and organizing cards more than actually playing the game most of the time. Only been collecting for about a year and have went from less than 5k that i had collected up to 8th edition to the current total of 30k

Re: sorting cards by language

Hello,

There is sadly currently no way to filter the per-edition listing... I will add this to the todo list, I have to think how this would be best done from a U.I. perspective. The filter you would actually only affect the strict inventory count and the row highlighting in this case, and everything else in the listing would stay the same.

Re: sorting cards by language

thanks for the reply, that is what i was thinking but wanted to make sure