Topic: Deck - Collection matching feature, Secret Lair, Special Guests etc

For users that liked the previous "flexible" matching of card details in decks, where it just picked something from the inventory to match to, even when it was ambiguous (= when you have more than one printing for a card), now there is an option in the (new) "Match cards in deck to inventory" dialog: pick cheapest from inventory.

Using this option, all cards in a deck that have at least one printing in your inventory will be linked to the cheapest of those printings.

Also today:
* imported latest Secret Lair cards
* imported MKM Special Guests
* imported Seasonal Sequels 2023 Happy Holidays promo
* fixed legality information for modern, pioneer and pauper according to the changes announced by wizards on december 4
* imported a few missing 2023 media inserts (jp promos, and the stance socks collab promo for Winged Boots - I did have to do a double-take at this one)

Re: Deck - Collection matching feature, Secret Lair, Special Guests etc

Thank you (again)!

Thank you, a great change. It always annoyed me seeing a card overpriced only because it was from a crazy expensive set as the default when I had a cheaper version that was reprinted.

Are the rest of The List reprints from the cats & dogs deck going to be added soon? The new art special cards (eg cat/dog sol ring) are in but the rest of the deck doesn't seem to be added.

Heya, Sebi

I see the deck:collection matching has been reverted to a premium feature.
I'm not complaining about this, nice as it was for a bit, but I was hoping you could turn off the flagging for unmatched cards in decks.
I loved (And miss) the highlighting if a card added to a deck wasn't in my inventory - but havign the screen yell at me to match to a card I own when I literally can't is a bit offputting, lol.

Thanks

~S~

Sightburner wrote:

Heya, Sebi

I'm not complaining about this, nice as it was for a bit, but I was hoping you could turn off the flagging for unmatched cards in decks.
I loved (And miss) the highlighting if a card added to a deck wasn't in my inventory - but havign the screen yell at me to match to a card I own when I literally can't is a bit offputting, lol.

Thanks

~S~

Fixed now. The "can't match" warning is not shown anymore for basic accounts. The highlighting for missing in inventory (or inventory+wishlist) is back.

Thank you, Sir!
As always, much appreciation for all you do!

~S~

sebi wrote:
Sightburner wrote:

Heya, Sebi

Thanks

~S~

Fixed now. The "can't match" warning is not shown anymore for basic accounts. The highlighting for missing in inventory (or inventory+wishlist) is back.

Hi there!
After many, many, many hours putting which printing of each card was on each of my decks, that feature has moved to premium. I very much would have loved to know that I was gonna waste my time before doing so, to be honest.
My question is, is that work lost? If I go premium, would I have the decks I already cataloged with the correct printings, or the switch made all that information disappear?
Thanks in advance for the reply

100002690980282 wrote:

Hi there!
After many, many, many hours putting which printing of each card was on each of my decks, that feature has moved to premium. I very much would have loved to know that I was gonna waste my time before doing so, to be honest.

Sorry about that, it was a mistake on my part. Detail setting in decks were a premium feature, and when releasing the new version last month - for various reasons - it ended up being available for basic accounts too. I should have just changed it back to premium when I realized, but kept postponing, until this week as I wanted to first fix other issues.

My question is, is that work lost? If I go premium, would I have the decks I already cataloged with the correct printings, or the switch made all that information disappear?

It is not lost, they are still marked, just not displayed. (You can also see that in the details dropdown in decks, if you click on "def", the 'matched' version is still shown to your inventory.) Nothing changes to the data, the deck is just displayed differently when an account is basic versus premium.

sebi wrote:

It is not lost, they are still marked, just not displayed. (You can also see that in the details dropdown in decks, if you click on "def", the 'matched' version is still shown to your inventory.) Nothing changes to the data, the deck is just displayed differently when an account is basic versus premium.

Do you mean on Tools-Match Details to Collection? Because I cannot look at that either, premium feature.
If you are not referring to that, I was not able to find it.
(sorry it took so long to look at what you said, I just got extremely demoralized and I haven't touched anything magic related since then)