Topic: Added "Tcgplayer ID" and "Scryfall ID" optional columns to CSV export

The post title actually covers it. 2 new optional columns in the csv export.

Re: Added "Tcgplayer ID" and "Scryfall ID" optional columns to CSV export

Big fan of this update. Thank you, Sebi!

~S~

Can you add serialized doctor who cards?

Hey, thanks for that! Does this mean that the deckbox csv import also uses the scryfall guid to identify cards now? As far as I could tell it had used the card name and set name to identify cards on deckbox csv imports, is that right? I just sometimes run into trouble because the app I use to scan cards uses slightly different names for the sets sometimes (mostly just for Commander sets or promos) and then I run into trouble when I try to import them here.
Either way, thanks for the update!

YonderPeasant wrote:

Hey, thanks for that! Does this mean that the deckbox csv import also uses the scryfall guid to identify cards now? As far as I could tell it had used the card name and set name to identify cards on deckbox csv imports, is that right? I just sometimes run into trouble because the app I use to scan cards uses slightly different names for the sets sometimes (mostly just for Commander sets or promos) and then I run into trouble when I try to import them here.
Either way, thanks for the update!

If the csv is generated from deckbox, the printing id is used. Scryfall id is only used in the Manabox importer right now. What app / what format are you using to generate the csv?

Awesome!  Much appreciated Sebi.