Topic: Curated "Avoid Trading with" list?

Recalling what Sightburner mentioned about some traders claiming lost mail, and knowing that the members of this group are effectively "A-OK" traders, I was thinking we should combine our experiences with traders who are potentially difficult to trade with or have a list of traders who we had a bad experience with?

ill start: This guy named Sightburner AKA Steven Mayotte. He bullied me, and stole my prized Exodia and threw them off a boat!

Last edited by shadowsrose21 (2024-08-15 18:42:08)

Re: Curated "Avoid Trading with" list?

Yeah that Sightburner guy kicked my wife and slapped my dog!

All in all, I've only had one bad experience so far, with a trader that has been banned already.

shadowsrose21 wrote:

ill start: This guy named Sightburner AKA Steven Mayotte. He bullied me, and stole my prized Exodia and threw them off a boat!

This guy....I swear, you steal his wife ONCE....SMH.

KnifeySkarekrow wrote:

I would NEVER slap a dog. I know what I said. X-D

Joking aside, I can only think of one guy who I am 100% sure I was cammed by. Went by Micahel with a bunch of numbers after his name.
I blocked him, but I understand he was banned shortly after.

~S~

Sightburner wrote:
shadowsrose21 wrote:

This guy....I swear, you steal his wife ONCE....SMH.

KnifeySkarekrow wrote:

I would NEVER slap a dog. I know what I said. X-D

Joking aside, I can only think of one guy who I am 100% sure I was cammed by. Went by Micahel with a bunch of numbers after his name.
I blocked him, but I understand he was banned shortly after.

~S~

Yeah, that's my one bad experience so far on this site, but thankfully, he was
only my second or third trade on this site, everything else afterwards has been relatively smooth sailing!

Ah yes Michael. I trade with him early on and he took forever to send but eventually did send the big tree after like a month. I did happen to look back on my old trades and saw the horrific scamming he did.

Also this Steve M guy egged my mailbox, and its hot here in Texas. So I ended up eating all my cards in the mail for breakfast in an omelette.

stevencuy wrote:

Also this Steve M guy egged my mailbox, and its hot here in Texas. So I ended up eating all my cards in the mail for breakfast in an omelette.

Priciest omelette in history, lol

~S~

stevencuy wrote:

Ah yes Michael. I trade with him early on and he took forever to send but eventually did send the big tree after like a month. I did happen to look back on my old trades and saw the horrific scamming he did.

Yeah, him scamming me was pretty much the sole reason I chose to mostly trade with established traders with tons of reputation, and build up my own reputation REAL fast.

The only scammer guy that I've ever dealt with on here is still on Deckbox as far as I know. I see his name come up every once in a blue moon.

Dragonautic

His cards never arrived here AND he claims mine never arrived. In the same trade. The "double vasectomy" I think it is called. One or the other I can understand, but come on. He had negative feedback before I even dealt with him so I should have listened to my intuition and not sent until his cards arrived. But I had just had sex or something so I felt invincible and dropped his letter in the box.  Live and learn I guess.

Adding a name here "FwistedTate".

Thankfully nothing was lost, but the new user agreed to send first so I'd give it a shot.

1. He didn't send and said he lost the card
2. He said he found it and would send it out that week
3. When I asked a week later if it was sent, no reply
4. 3 weeks later he still won't reply with any updates even though he's logging on to DB.

I'd just avoid the trouble here especially communication wise.