Topic: The List changes & Mystery Booster 2. Other promos. Commander banlist.

The List and Secret Lair Drop Series were getting way too big to list in their entirety on the editions page, especially for premium users with a lot of dynamic controls for counts. They are now paginated to help with this. The List also has a couple of filters now, to be able to show which cards were printed in which "Release" (like Mystery Booster 2 for example). The other filter is for the edition code on the printing itself (i.e. the original edition of the card).

A side-effect of this change is the return of the distinction for the special releases that were lost when I merged them into the List (Raining Cats and Dogs, Angels: They're Just Like Us but Cooler and with Wings, From Cute to Brute etc).

- imported the 1400+ Mythic Booster 2 'main' "The List" cards
- imported missing 2024 Special Guest cards
- imported 4 new WPN promos
- imported 6 missing Secret Lair Showdown promos
- updated Commander format legality with September 23 bans
- marked multiple Templar Knights as allowed in commander decks
- allow multiple basic snow lands in commander decks (and Snow-Covered Wastes)

Re: The List changes & Mystery Booster 2. Other promos. Commander banlist.

Thank you again, Sebi! You are awesome!

With all the new cards to The List, WOTC is starting to give us different printings of cards in The List. There aren't many of them but there are a handful that I've begun to see crop up. These are some that I have noticed just as I've been updating my inventory today.
- Anax, Hardened in the Forge
- Order of Yawgmoth
- Mother of Runes
- Sign in Blood

Currently, these are auto-matching but matched to the wrong version. Is it possible that when we use the Add Card List function or Import CSV, these default to Unspecified Edition? It would mean that we have to go back and manually update them but at least we don't have cards being imported with the wrong version.

Last edited by rwilco12 (2024-09-24 20:52:05)

Thank you! This is SO HELPFUL!

Makes me glad I am a subscriber!

Thank you! This is what I've been wanting for months now regarding the secret lair decks ever since you initially removed them. This is a WAY better format.

Edit: It appears the Angels They're Just Like Us But Cooler list is missing the following cards from the deck.

Ajani, Strength of the Pride
Arcane Signet
Everflowing Chalice
Lightning Greaves
Nykthos, Shrine to Nyx
Path of Ancestry
Sol Ring
Starnheim Aspirant
Thalia's Lancers

Last edited by mattcauthron (2024-09-30 19:36:37)

Just noticed that "Rusko, CLockmaker" is missing from the MB2 white-bordered selection.
Can this be added? Thanks!

~S~

Thank you for your hard work on "The List" listing. I feel more in control and love the way you solved the sorting problem.

Thanks again