Topic: [MSE2] - WH:I template?

I've been looking, even gone so far as to work on my own though my photoshop skills are lacking. If anyone can locate a template for WH:I for Magic Set Editor 2, I am fairly certain that I would not be the only one grateful.

Thank you for your time.

P.S. if you do not know what MSE2 is, you can check it out here. Magic Set Editor 2 (@ Sourceforge.net) Its an amazingly straight forward, fun and easy to use utility for all sorts of uses, currently I screw around making satirical or fan based MTG cards with it. I've read a few posts where someone used the thing to create those w/e they are cards and such for D&D 4th. Alas though, I as of yet do not seem to be able to put together my Ultramarines WH:I Deck (card creator software smile ) ergo *sigh*.

Re: [MSE2] - WH:I template?

Erhmmm.. Well that poll was rather silly. I'll be putting together a Windows Live group to utilize in any sort of collaboration  effort in creating a template for MSE. I'll link it here as well as send any invite to anyone who wants to be a part of it and well.. provides their email so I can.

Here is the link Group Site, anyone can view. There is no sign in required (though to join you'll need a Live ID.)