Topic: Altered Art's

I've been getting more and more into collecting altered art cards.  It would be great to have a card detail for altered art, which I believe is a change you have in the works (aka more than just foil, promo and textless).  However, would it be possible to allow us to upload an image file representing the card?

Some of these cards go for $100+ dollars at time and valuation can be difficult.  However, besides collecting purposes it would be useful to have this information handy for insurance purposes and theft or what not it would be nice to have a record of the card.

Re: Altered Art's

I quite like altered art cards, we've got two nice textless/full art Baneslayer Angels and a few other things. It's hard to value them, as you're not just paying for the card, but the artists work, and that's the subjective part.

When adding them to my collection here, I've just been treating them like I have the other promo cards that don't have a set: labeling them textless and promo. It's more to remind me which ones are which than anything else. Same deal if I've got one autographed by the original artist.

Re: Altered Art's

Yeah, textless and promo has been my way as well to track them.  Gets messy when you have a decent amount of actual cards that are also textless and promo.