Topic: Simple Print Feature

Hello, first off, GREAT JOB on this site!

I run a web hosting company and have to say this is a very well put together site. Responsive and the features really work well.  However when I go to print a page of one of my decks (so friends who haven't made it over here yet can build them) I get just the output with no borders, tables or the likes.

I was just wondering if there was any plans on a nicely formatted page for printing or a print button?

I suppose I could just print a screenshot as I really do love the layout of the decks page, but of course it's always easier to ask someone else to do it for you lol smile

Also just a quick sidenote/feature request.
When building a deck, could you add an option for the selected cards in a deck to be added to your inventory? I buy some pre-made decks such as event decks and then tweak them sometimes and so when creating a new deck I'd have to enter in those cards twice so that I could also add them to the inventory. Just save a step and alot of typing for us end users.

Last edited by daniels (2012-02-25 11:00:16)

Re: Simple Print Feature

Hello and thanks for the nice words smile

For the print feature, I can't promise anything would be implemented soon. But the "Add missing cards to Inventory" option in decks is a good idea, and has been requested a few times too.  It's high on the todo list smile

Re: Simple Print Feature

Thanks smile

Also just saw the print setting in "View" and really it's good enough, I hadn't looked in there to be honest hmm

Again great work, and obviously you like it, as you are also very active in the community you started here. Great to see!