Topic: [Feature Request] Add my whole inventory at once to the tradelist

Since my inventory has a few too many pages to add it all by hand, i would like it if i could add all my cards to my tradelist? Thanks!

Oh yeah, thanks for the great community feature, that is really helpful. big_smile

Re: [Feature Request] Add my whole inventory at once to the tradelist

I'd like to add to that request:
Multiple people I know (including myself) have a list of cards, that they want to keep, but everything else is potentially tradeable. It would be nice if this behaviour could be reflected.

Concrete requests:
1. The option to have a no-trade-list and mark everything else tradable.
2. The option to automatically mark cards in decks as non-tradable.

Yeah, that would be better, actually. big_smile

Bumping this post, I would definitely like to see this feature in deckbox.

Great idea.  I would use the feature as written by the OP.  The other suggestions to allow trading based on list rules also has potential.

I would also prefer an additional feature.  I would like to add any cards that I have more than X of, where I can specify X.  Any amount of cards over X get added to the tradelist.  Of course, all of these requests are made more complicated if there are different versions of cards.

I'm having trouble adding to the trade list at all. But this was the functionality I was looking for as well. At least a way to do batch additions to trade list

Coming soon smile

amisare_bewaswerebeen wrote:

I'm having trouble adding to the trade list at all.

What kind of problems are you experiencing when trying to add to your tradelist?