Topic: [Feature Request] Cardsets

How about making cardsets available in the decks section as well? What I mean by "cardset" is the way the Inventory and Wishlist and so on are displayed, all the cards in one bunch, not split up into card types, like in decks. I think this could make keeping track of certain collections more transparent (for example, I'm a big fan of Rebecca Guay's art, and am collecting cards with her art, currently put into a deck, but would be easier if they are all in the same place, easier for sorting and so on). Also, you might want to split the cardset into 2, one with the actual cards, and one with cards to go, also for the purposes of a collection. The "cards to go" would appear in your Wishlist, and when you acquire them, they would automatically move to your collection.

Also, another interesting feature would be to incorporate subsets of cards in the Wishlist. For example, when clikcing on the Wishlist, it would display all the cards I want, but it would have subgroups, for easier management of cards required for a certain deck or so on. Of course, you can see this by clicking on the specific deck, and checking out which cards are in your Inventory and which are in your Wishlist, but also being able to see this in your Wishlist might help.

http://pwp.wizards.com/5208063897/Scorecards/Landscape.png