Topic: Wishlist Query

It would be nice to have a "Wishlist Query" feature to add cards to my wishlist automatically. For example, my wishlist query would look something like this:

Price > 30.00
and
Legality = Legacy
and
( Color = Blue
or
Color = Red )

So someone with a huge inventory would see Force of Will on my wishlist (fits the above), but not Mox Sapphire, since it is not red or blue and not legacy-legal, and not Brainstorm, since the price isn't over $30. This makes things much easier than manually adding cards to our wishlists.

Re: Wishlist Query

Hello jvLin,

Usually people want to add a relatively small number of things to their wishlist, not a really huge amount.

Your defined query for example fits about 20 cards right now:

http://deckbox.org/games/mtg/cards?f=b3 … =i&o=d

I went to mtg card database, filtered by color and format, and sorted by price.

Now instead of manually typing their names in your wishlist, you have to just click on the wishlist count in that listing, and adjust it to the desired number, and press enter. wink

True, but it would also be nice to have this for my tradelist. As a collector, I mostly like to keep any card worth more than 30 dollars. If I could have a tradelist query of value < 30, I wouldn't have to constantly update my tradelist. Also, the amount of cards I own under 30 dollars is insane, so it would save me a lot of time adding everything to my tradelist.

I see what you mean. We'll think of a solution smile