Topic: Users page; trading opportunities; Scourgewar problems

It's been a bit too silent for my taste around here for a while but I'll be catching up, I promise smile

Users page and trading

The first of the couple of small changes: the users page has been cleaned up a bit - now it's filterable, sortable, and generally more usable. Secondly, the trading opportunities section on your profile page is a bit better now, you can see all the users you can trade anything with, in a paginated listing.

Scourgewar

The bad news for the wow players... the delay continues for the Scourgewar cards. The problem is the UDE official card reference sheets have not been updated to contain these cards. They're usually prompt in updating them, but they seem to be getting sloppier.

I have asked on the official forums about their availability, I'll wait a couple more days to see if they'll post them. If not... I'll sadly have to import them either from wowtcgdb or manually (both scenarios are bad... as I have written the importer for the official document format; Zack, I might drop you an email if it comes to that, and I'd need the images / text).

Other than that... I'm back in the country, and you'll hopefully see some cool new features soon! tongue

Thanks