Topic: Feature Requests: Spoiler View 30+ cards and others request

Hello Deckbox Team, here are some of my thoughts about some features I would like to see.
Please feel free to comment and let me know what do you think, thanks cool

30+ cards in spoiler view
- spoiler view is great but it would be greater if you would be able to see mpore than 30 cards per page... for example to have the drop down list with option for 30/60/90 cards per page ?

Folder privacy option
- it would be great to setup privacy settings (same as for a single deck) to whole folder

Add card into your deck directly from Card view
- now you can add the card from card view into your Inventory/Tradelist/Wishlist but what about the option to add it into your deck ?

Bigger user picture
- just a small change but bigger picture can actually better represent the user big_smile

Favourite cards
- I am often in the situation that I am in the cards database view, I like a card and I want to remember it because in the future I will build some deck and this card can be great in it
- but you have only the option to add card into your inventory (don't want to do that because I don't own the card) or into your wishlist (but I don't want to buy it because I don't need it right now)
- so I thought about something like "Favourite cards" list side by side with your inventory/tradelist/wishlist where you can store cards you find interesting
- then next time when you will create new deck you will just open this "Favourite" list and choose cards
- this will save you a lot of time becuase you will not have to search for the cards in Card Database

Last edited by ic0trix (2011-11-13 12:35:18)

Re: Feature Requests: Spoiler View 30+ cards and others request

I didn't want to create another request for one already made so I searched first. That said, I would also appreciate an option in the profile settings that would allow users to increase the cards listed per page from 30.

Thanks as always.