Topic: Looking for Foil Delver Cards

I'm looking to add some foils to my Delver deck. I figured I would make a forum post since a lot of people probably don't list all their foils unless it is a popular rare. Anyways here are some of the foils I am in looking for:

3x Delver of Secrets (highest priority)
3x Vapor Snap
4x Ponder
4x Mana Leak
4x Gitaxian Probe
4x Gut Shot
Xx Zendiakar full art Plains or Islands

I'm interested in the rares that go in this deck (Snapcasters, Geist of Saint Trafts, etc.) as well but obviously these will take a lot more to get.

I doubt I will trade a Sword of Feast and Famine for a bunch common foils but I will entertain all offers that seem reasonable. If you don't see anything on my wishlist let me know if you are looking for anything in particular because I may not have it listed or be able to get it easier than getting the foils outright. Lastly, I would consider buying if trading was not an option.

Thanks for reading. Hope to find me some of these foils.

Re: Looking for Foil Delver Cards

I have a few friends that have foil delver that they aren't using. I could either trade for them or get them in contact with you (they have deckboxes). What do you value them at?

EDIT: And one of them has a foil ponder.

Last edited by Coyote1023 (2012-04-05 22:08:47)

I'm not terribly good with foil prices but after looking at some completed eBay auctions I would say around $4-$6.

I know I've got at least one foil delver and I *might* have a Japanese or Chinese foil delver. Take a look at my want list and propose a trade if interested.

i have a foil delver. i like ratchet bombs big_smile