Topic: Suggestion: pre-defined import lists

Loving what  you have done with the site but I have a suggestion for Warhammer: Invasion.  Since we know what the card distribution within the sets is, could you produce a simple import button on the inventory screen that allowed me to say 'add 2 core sets to my collection' and have it automatically import the correct cards?  Since everyone pretty much has to add the same sets of cards to their account, this would save a massive amount of time and make it really easy for people to get started.

I'm kind of daunted by the task of adding all my cards and getting the numbers right, but if I could just say '2 core sets, 2 copies of 'Path of the Zealot' and two copies of 'Skavenblight threat' that would be awesome!

Re: Suggestion: pre-defined import lists

This is a great idea! Sounds perfectly logical.

Will do in a few days.

1 minute and 12 seconds...wow, that's service big_smile

All right, a bit later than I had initially promised big_smile, but now you can add a full set at once to your Inventory. After clicking on 'Add Cards', you will find the link in the blue notice text.

I cant seem to find where this feature is.  Any more details would be very helpful!  Thanks

Ah NM I found it wink

This's a great suggestion!

Just using it!

I just signed up for the site and was very pleased to see this feature for importing card lists.  There's pretty much no way I would have imported my card list without it.  Very cool addition, and a great site all around. 

I wish these forums were the go-to place for rules discussions.  Being able to link to every card when discussing it is a HUGE benefit.  I've read some of the rules discussions on FFGs official forums, and its very hard (as a new player) to follow it all since I don't know all the cards by name yet.  I'm constantly looking cards up on deckbox so I know what people are referring to.  Mouseover tooltips are the way to go.