Topic: Location for profile broken?

I've searched the forums but I haven't found an answer yet.

I just created a profile today, and on the profile page where it prompts for the location update, I select the correct choices from the drop menus, and hit Save, only for the site to "think" and then refreshes back to the original with nothing updated. 

I thought it might be Chrome related, but it doesn't work on Firefox, nor IE.

Am I just doing something wrong?

Re: Location for profile broken?

Hello,

Weird, this works fine for us. What browser are you using for this?

If you go to Edit Profile and set it from there, does it work?

sorry for late follow up, only been getting on after acquiring new cards..

I tried Chrome, IE, and Firefox.  All the same.  I'm suspicious that I may be bugged in your database  When I go to the Edit Profile page, my user name and email are filled in, but they have red text under them saying they have already been taken.  This is before I even attempt to edit the information.  If I try to edit any information on the page, it spins me into the "error" screen claiming the user name and email are already in use and so it will never fully update.

Last edited by Dunangus (2012-02-25 16:32:56)

Hello. Sorry, it was indeed a glitch in our user database. We've fixed it so now you should properly be able to edit your profile details.

Thank you!  This site is really amazing

I am having the same problem here, also looking in the people tab my username is listed twice I don't know if that is related or not. any other suggestions would be appreciated
Thanx

ncmonag wrote:

I am having the same problem here, also looking in the people tab my username is listed twice I don't know if that is related or not. any other suggestions would be appreciated
Thanx

Hey, sorry for the issues. Now you should be able to use it fine, we've fixed a small glitch.