Topic: looking for helvault promos.

Edh sized cards. I have grieslebrand, want the others. Dont need tokens have them. Im also looking for moon siluer spear promo

Re: looking for helvault promos.

What are you valuing the oversized cards and the Moonsilver Spear Promo at?

Last edited by grodytoadie (2012-05-02 23:57:43)

Yes, what are you valuing them at?  I have the Moonspear Promo as well as an EDH Avacyn.  Feel free to shoot me a trade offer if you want either (Cards don't need to come from my wishlist, I'll take anything really.)

Last edited by Sai077 (2012-05-03 00:13:33)

Same as everyone has said so far.

I have the Gisela oversized card and the spear.

Send me any sort of offer for it.

http://i46.tinypic.com/14ihoq9.jpg

I have all 5 of the EDH cards as well as a moonsilver spear promo.

Send an offer.

Hey guys! Thanks for all the help, working a deal out with the guy thats got all the EDH promos, but if I need anything I will let you know.

kissmy_kass wrote:

Hey guys! Thanks for all the help, working a deal out with the guy thats got all the EDH promos, but if I need anything I will let you know.

Could you tell us what you're valuing the cards at just so I know what people are trading them for?

grodytoadie wrote:
kissmy_kass wrote:

Could you tell us what you're valuing the cards at just so I know what people are trading them for?

Pretty much the price on ebay, minus a few dollars since its a whole group of em. I think 3 for the moon silvers, and 4 per edh promo.

kissmy_kass wrote:

Pretty much the price on ebay, minus a few dollars since its a whole group of em. I think 3 for the moon silvers, and 4 per edh promo.

Cool, thanks!

The 5 EDH's are going for buy it now $30 on ebay. Separate like $7.

Of course, I didn't expect Kass to pay that price; Just thought I'd mention the true price for anyone wondering.

remyg6 wrote:

The 5 EDH's are going for buy it now $30 on ebay. Separate like $7.

Of course, I didn't expect Kass to pay that price; Just thought I'd mention the true price for anyone wondering.

I just picked up a set of 5 for $17 pre-shipping, $19 post-shipping.

Wow nice! Good thing Kass and I did it at $15 including the Moonsilver. big_smile