Topic: Search Filter Improvements: Add Filters for Price and Inventory Count

I love this site and use it all the time. It is great how the site gets improvements all the time. Awesome work so far!

Searching through cards and finding exactly what I want is a little troublesome. Maybe these additions can be added to the bottom of the to-do list:

Add Filters for Price and Inventory Count

I often am looking through someone's tradelist but only want to trade with them if they have 4+ copies of the cards I want. Or, I want to look through all their cards below a certain price (monetary value, not cost) so I only look through the cards I can afford (or of similar value to what I am trading). If the tradelist/inventory/wishlist had a way to filter by inventory count and price, it would greatly help with trading and usability, and just make trading a lot more fun.

Filters in Decks

The search filters should also be included when viewing decks. Some decks (or draft cubes!) can get pretty big, 100+ cards (400+ for cubes), so this would help going through those decks a little easier.

Re: Search Filter Improvements: Add Filters for Price and Inventory Count

Hey, thanks for the feedback. Extra controls in decks we're not 100% sure we want, but pricing filters we will definitely do!

Re: Search Filter Improvements: Add Filters for Price and Inventory Count

sebi wrote:

Hey, thanks for the feedback. Extra controls in decks we're not 100% sure we want, but pricing filters we will definitely do!

I can definitely live without filters in decks if it means the pricing and inventory count filters! smile