Topic: Sword of War and Peace for Tamiyo? Something else for Tamiyo?

Hey everyone, what's up?

So I'm really wanting to own a Tamiyo, the Moon Sage.

I'm not much a collector (I play mostly online), so I don't have a huge list of things to offer. Maybe the most interesting card would be a Sword of War and Peace, which I'd be willing to do a direct trade for. I also have Cavern of Souls which seems to be worth something. I wouldn't mind combining that with a few other things to make an even trade, if someone wanted it.

I also own a few other Planeswalkers (drew a Tibalt at pre-release) and maybe a few other cards that would help to balance a trade, but, really, aside from the sword, and the cavern, I'm sorely lacking in valuables. So ideally you'd want one of those.

Do let me know!

Re: Sword of War and Peace for Tamiyo? Something else for Tamiyo?

Hi
I can trade you my
1 Tamiyo, the Moon Sage which is at $35 to $40 right now and she is a planeswalker.

The sword of war and peace in your thread is awesome and all. But
it's dropping and fast in price currently at $25 and will probably go back to 19-20.
Cavern of Souls is kinda nuts on it’s price right now at $20, but since it’s popular at the moment I guess that’s fine. I really think it’s going to come out in some kind of event deck for gameday, because it’s just a rare.

SO
My
1 Tamiyo, the Moon Sage
$40

Your
1 sword of war and peace
1 Cavern of Souls
$40

That’s what I can do. If you need references I can provide them, I have about 10 right now on magic websites and a few on ebay. Since idk if you have any references you’d have to send first. Using delivery confirmation, top loader and bubble mailer. Let me know if you are interested.

Sorry, I'm going to have to pass on that one.

Currently, Sword of War and Peace has a low of 33 and an average of 38 on Tcgplayer. Tamiyo has a low of 29 and an average of 33.

Well yeah, tcgplayer is really slow on trends all of those prices are ebay prices, and she is selling for 32 on ebay and going up, and even going up on tcg, which I don't tend to use tcg as it is always wrong with it's prices.

On eBay, the Sword and Cavern are indeed roughly $20 a piece. That part's true. But Tamiyo's buy-it-now auctions are generally in the 27-32 range on there, not 40.

Also, in case anyone's interested: I guess Entreat the Angel's price is on the rise. I pulled one of them at pre-release as well. So put that with Tibalt and the Cavern on list of things I have.

Why not just wait 3 weeks and watch Tamiyo drop like a stone. 30-40 bucks now, 10-12 by june.

I also am looking for at least one Entreat the Angels.  Look me up if you want to trade.