Topic: Any interest in a foil Misthollow Griffin?

If so, propose a trade. I haven't got a wish list set up because I'm not really looking for anything in particular. Maybe some stuff for a G/W Humans deck. Maybe, Champion of the Parish and the like.

Re: Any interest in a foil Misthollow Griffin?

I am very much interested in a foil Misthollow Griffin.  Take a look at my tradelist, and propose something if you see some stuff that will be helpful to you.

Keep in mind that I'm probably only interested in trading standard stuff for it, unless you see a bunch of smaller (older) stuff that works for you.

Chris

no_nickname wrote:

I am very much interested in a foil Misthollow Griffin.  Take a look at my tradelist, and propose something if you see some stuff that will be helpful to you.

Keep in mind that I'm probably only interested in trading standard stuff for it, unless you see a bunch of smaller (older) stuff that works for you.

Chris

After you 2 are done trading i have one as well..

no_nickname wrote:

Chris

Sorry man, I couldn't really find anything that piqued my interest. Thanks for getting with me though.

I'm interested in the foil griffin and the foil pit-dweller as well. Propose a trade with me if you would like to trade.

I also have a Misthollow Griffin for trade. Feel free to check out my tradelist and make a proposal.

Edit: This is a non-foil Misthollow Griffin. Sorry for the confusion.

Last edited by scribblenuts (2012-05-08 20:29:08)

GarrukWildspeaker wrote:
no_nickname wrote:

Chris

Sorry man, I couldn't really find anything that piqued my interest. Thanks for getting with me though.

No biggie, thanks for looking.

C

scribblenuts wrote:

I also have a Misthollow Griffin for trade. Feel free to check out my tradelist and make a proposal.

Hey there - proposed a trade a just a little bit ago.

C

Also have a foil griffin I'm willing to trade!