Topic: [Feature Request] Ability to add card to deck from card details page

Currently it is only possible (I think?) to add cards from the list. It would be handy to be able to add cards to decks from the card details page.

Thanks!

Re: [Feature Request] Ability to add card to deck from card details page

Today I tried to add some card to my wish-list...and found out that I can't from the card's detailed page. Then I got logged out, and saw that little info that "after logging in you can add this card to bla bla" and got very happy just to find out that you cant. It would be really helpful to be able to see somewhere somewhere on the detail page the 3 info that we have in the list "# in inventory #trade-list #wish-list", especially the wish-list and the inventory. Cause many time you look at a card or something then think... "hm.. I would like to have this card"

So I hope you will implement this .

ps. If you implement it, make the same system as in list mode, so we can specify the number of cards as well.

Thanks

LE:
Man I am stupid.... there are these field allready under "In your set"... did not see it. Please consider adding the same icons as in the list and horizontal positioning... you know... we are familiar with that one smile

I wont delete my post, so if others search for something similar then can find it smile

Last edited by Spoook (2010-07-15 13:50:20)