Topic: Trouble Exporting

I'm loving the export feature but it's been giving me a tough time. When I select "Details" only for export options, it downloads within the minute. When I select "Details" and "Price", it downloads in about a minute. When I select "Details", "Rarity" and "Price", nothing happens. I've waited for more than 10 minutes for it to start downloading but nothing happened. I've tried multiple times without success. Also, it would be great if there was some kind of progress bar or something to show us that something is actually trying to happen.

Re: Trouble Exporting

I was just wondering if there's any word on the exporting issue. I don't know if anyone else is having trouble exporting with "Details", "Rarity", and "Price" selected. It has not worked for me despite many, many tries.

Thanks,

I just tested a few things exporting with my Tradelist for the first time (using Chrome). As long as I didn't choose "Details" I got the prompt to save the CSV. Otherwise, nothing when "Details" was selected. So, at least for me, only the "Details" column seems to be causing any issues.

Hi, thanks for reporting, and sorry for the late reply. We're fixing this in our next release.