Topic: Hey Guys! How is everyone doing tonight?

So how is everyone? Doesn't have to be magic related at all.

For me: Recently got my wife into EDH, and managed to get her a deck. Got a job at Best Buy after doing a career change and hoping to move to Geek Squad smile. And found out that warped tour will be nearby! Well 2 hours, but still not to far to drive to smile. Oh and I recently made a new wolf deck! Yes wolf, and no not werewolf haha. If you are curious to take a look here it is: http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/wolfs-grrrrr/. Really made it for her more then me, but I like some of the interactions! Anyways, hoping to hear how some of you have been!

Oh and I am up for trades! And I don't mind trading to my Canadian friends either, not in any rush to get cards.:cool:

Re: Hey Guys! How is everyone doing tonight?

Got some more money cards as well, tamiyo, restoration agnels, and just ask! Havent had a chance to update my list smile.

kissymy..you know I want all your Restoration Angels.

Doing great, I'd love to actually finish an EDH deck, I have about 5 in the making and I want 1 finished already! Anyone with random soldier cards should let me know. I'd also like to finish my Grimgrin deck, so if anyone has those 50 cent zombie rares from standard you should let me know too. (rooftop storm, those 2 blue mill zombies, etc. Oh, and Kresh, gotta finish him too.

Darn EDH and it being so big.

Last edited by Mistbeaver (2012-05-30 06:51:01)

Mistbeaver is all of the stuff you are looking for on your wishlist?

Mostly just the rares, I'm trying to make http://forums.mtgsalvation.com/showthread.php?t=345715 with a few tweeks.

if you post all of the stuff you are looking for, folks would be willing to weed through and find it.  Otherwise, the back and forth that will have to occur to figure out exactly what you're looking for vs. what you have on any decklist will put a lot of traders off.

Yeah, I just never really got around to doing it.

morningstar1978 wrote:

kissymy..you know I want all your Restoration Angels.

lol well that shouldnt be a problem i just need to look at your list!

Mistbeaver wrote:

Doing great, I'd love to actually finish an EDH deck, I have about 5 in the making and I want 1 finished already! Anyone with random soldier cards should let me know. I'd also like to finish my Grimgrin deck, so if anyone has those 50 cent zombie rares from standard you should let me know too. (rooftop storm, those 2 blue mill zombies, etc. Oh, and Kresh, gotta finish him too.

i have a bunch of geralfs mind crushers if you need them. and a skaab ruinator. oh and if you want i can get you some of the edh decks at msrp!

Mistbeaver wrote:

And I finally made one, its a B/U/R zombie deck, with lord of tresser horn as commander.

Oh and morning star i am interested in your bonfires and tibalt!

kissmy there are a lot better generals for that deck than LoT...Traximundar is pretty awesome, for instance.   LoT is major card disadvantage and he doesn't have any evasion, he's going to get killed over and over.   Also if you are going to have that color set in a zombie deck, well then you MUST include Unscythe, Killer of Kings (equipment) - hopefully you have!

morningstar1978 wrote:

kissmy there are a lot better generals for that deck than LoT...Traximundar is pretty awesome, for instance.   LoT is major card disadvantage and he doesn't have any evasion, he's going to get killed over and over.   Also if you are going to have that color set in a zombie deck, well then you MUST include Unscythe, Killer of Kings (equipment) - hopefully you have!

I do have unscyth killer of kings actually! i dig it alot haha.

@Kissmy_kass, I am exhausted.  Thanks for reminding me.  I blame you.

@mistbeaver, I have tons of that stuff and you have plenty that I want.  Load up your wishlist with everything you want and I'm sure we can make a deal.

Tawnos wrote:

@Kissmy_kass, I am exhausted.  Thanks for reminding me.  I blame you.

@mistbeaver, I have tons of that stuff and you have plenty that I want.  Load up your wishlist with everything you want and I'm sure we can make a deal.

Welcome big_smile