Topic: EDH deck opinions

I've been running this EDH deck for a few years and it's fairly well tuned for my play group but I an sure I can make more changes.  I want to see what everyone else thinks I could/should do with it so go nuts.

http://deckbox.org/sets/82000

Re: EDH deck opinions

This deck looks pretty sweet, I don't quite understand the commander though, I feel like The Mimeoplasm could work better than Vorosh, the Hunter, it just seems to fit the theme of the deck better but I could easily be missing something, also I'm not sure if there are more unlisted cards because it's currently only at 95

I will update this deck list to the current configuration and post back here when done.  Thanks for the input and you're right about the general; it was built before The Mimeoplasm existed.  I am currently using the other, other general that came in that commander deck, the one that lets you draw up to 7 cards during your upkeep.  She's pretty ridiculous in here TBH.

I have seen Damia before and she's sweet, I am wondering about Bloodstained Mire and Flooded Strand, I am assuming you include them so that you may fetch a dual land but I feel like they would be better utilized in another deck, of course this is coming from the perspective of someone with no dual lands at all so I could easily be underestimating their value but why not run Misty Rainforest instead of either of them?