Topic: Accidentally "confirmed" my address, but nothing is there

So, I was trying to participate in my very first trade, and I hit "confirm address" thinking it would ask me to confirm my address...instead, it left the box with just "United States" and nothing else. How can I change this, now?

Thanks!

Re: Accidentally "confirmed" my address, but nothing is there

I'm not sure how to change it but you could just send them a message with the correct address

FubsyGamr wrote:

So, I was trying to participate in my very first trade, and I hit "confirm address" thinking it would ask me to confirm my address...instead, it left the box with just "United States" and nothing else. How can I change this, now?

Thanks!

Hello,

Did you already talk with your trade partner about this? Or do you need further assistance? Sending him an email with your address should be fine.

sebi wrote:
FubsyGamr wrote:

Thanks!

Hello,

Did you already talk with your trade partner about this? Or do you need further assistance? Sending him an email with your address should be fine.

We got it all taken care of, thanks!