Topic: More deck feedback/help (Informal Venser for MP) Discuss, please!

http://deckbox.org/sets/148262

How is this by itself and then compared to playing multiplayer?

This is another deck that I love the concept and it really does hold it's own. I think the last couple times I've played it and did phenomenal was getting lucky and being underestimated. It's slightly different now then it was then. I had a few more creatures and no spellbooks. Are they a waste in this particular setting?

Also the times it didn't do so well, I misjudged Venser's abilities. I focus on his first one and use the last at the soonest convenience, but ignore the middle which costs me dearly.

And last, I'd like a good sideboard. My friends hate how long it takes for me to switch cards between 4 decks so I thought I'd bring one deck with mini surprises. At least until I find more deck themes. (Sorry, just love the blue and white recently)

Appreciate the feedback in advance!

Re: More deck feedback/help (Informal Venser for MP) Discuss, please!

Spellbooks and treasure hunts did not work as planned. Replaced them with soul seizer instead. And I love the everflowing chalice, they work better than expected.

Re: More deck feedback/help (Informal Venser for MP) Discuss, please!

I don't really see the win condition, do you just make a lot of geist's tokens and overrun with venser's unblockability?