Topic: Finish my deck?

I tried to build a zombie deck and figured I should ask for some advice from the experts here, the sideboard is the other cards I could switch around to build the deck, I don't use a side board I only play for fun with friends, no tournaments for me.
So out of the listed cards what would you switch from the side board  the deck.
http://deckbox.org/sets/150403?v=l#comments

by the way, I'm new and trying to learn

Last edited by bmwrider (2012-03-30 14:26:00)

Re: Finish my deck?

I'm hardly an expert but I'll give you my personal suggestions

You don't have enough stuff to justify blue, drop every blue card in the deck, including blue flashback, I know the Diregraf Captains are good cards, but trying to add blue won't work unless you design the entire deck around being a fairly even split, I can give you some suggestions for that if you would like

Put in all of your Doom Blades, removal is very important

use Geralf's Messenger, you're gonna have all black mana anyway, that 2 damage is very useful, especially with undying

Grave Defiler, in black decks your graveyard is your friend, if you dump a spell with flashback then it's still useful
Moan of the Unhallowed, it's more efficient than Reap the Seagraf, you're getting twice the tokens for only one more mana and again I'm saying go Mono-Black so the color doesn't matter

Zombie Master, one of the best Zombies around for mono-black, Use it for sure

Ghoul Raiser, again Graveyard is your friend, you don't have to be afraid to kill off a zombie if you can bring them back to your hand, especially true when it comes to zombies with undying, if you bring them back they'll have to get killed 4 times before they're done

Another card that isn't listed but that works really well with the Zombie master is Evil Presence, it makes all of your zombies unblockable by whichever opponent you enchant

One other thing is that you should import your library because sometimes there are cards that you have that would work well that you don't even know about, like a combo that works really well

Hopefully this advice helps a bit, if it does or you have any questions please let me know

Last edited by imsully2 (2012-06-07 04:48:22)