Topic: Extra Foils for trade/sale

I have a bevy of extra foils I am willing to part with.  I will try to distinguish if they are promo, fnm on the list.  If they are a pack foil then it will just be listed as it's name.   If you want any of the listed cards just shoot me a trade or talk to me on this thread, whatever makes you feel comfy smile

Reya Dawnbringer (Promo)

Elspeth Tirel

Mentor of the Meek (Japanese)

Champion of the Parish

Thalia

5x Delver of Secrets

4x Forbidden Alchemy

Jace's Inginuity (promo)

Serendib Efreet (FTV)

Skaab Ruinator (Jap)

Teferi (FTV)

3x Grave Titan

Surgical Extraction (Buy a Box)

Geralf's Messenger

Thunderous Wrath

Koth of the hammer (Koth vs. Venser)

Mondronen Shaman (Promo)

Kird Ape (FNM)

Price of Progress (Lightning dual deck)

Past in Flames (Jap)

4x Mayor of Avabruck (Promo)

Krosan Grip (FNM)

Sylvan Ranger (FNM)

Tooth and Nail

Gerard's Verdict (FNM)

Qasali Pridemage (FNM)

Slave of Bolas (Promo)

Sharum the Hegemon

2x Tidehollow Sculler (FNM)

Demigod of Revenge (Promo)

Platinum Angel

Solemn Simulacrum (Mirrodin)

Vault of the Archangel

Strip Mine (FTV)

Kessig Wolf Run

Blackcleave Cliffs

Many of the common and uncommon foils from graveborn

I have a slew of other common and uncommon and rare (and probably mythic) foils as well.  I have no problem looking for a particular foil within my collection, just know that most of the "wanted" foils I have made it on this list.  Thanks guys and happy trading!

http://pwp.wizards.com/5101743434/Scorecards/Landscape.png

Re: Extra Foils for trade/sale

Would you give a deal for the lot? You have a lot of good foils that I wouldn't mind getting ahold of. Look through my list and let me know if you find some stuff you need/want.

I collect funny, epic, or unique flavor texts (foil if applicable)
Looking to purchase one player rewards and one judge foil Wasteland.
Tradelist | Wishist

I know it is not a lot, but I would love to trade for the promo Tidehollow Sculler's. I am playing a set in my white/black tokens deck. I will send you an offer, perhaps you could find other cards to make it worth the trade.

shifty4690 wrote:

Would you give a deal for the lot? You have a lot of good foils that I wouldn't mind getting ahold of. Look through my list and let me know if you find some stuff you need/want.

You had some stuff I wanted in your trades but definitely not enough to get the entire lot.  If you want to pick and choose I would be willing to trade some stuff to you. 

If you wanted to buy I could be persuaded to do so but you would have to give me some time to think up a reasonable buy price.

I am most interested delvers, Thalia, platinum angel, Champion of parish, Surgical, Gerrards verdict, and Pridemage. Let me know what you are interested in. The only thing I am really after for me personally is the Thalia.

I collect funny, epic, or unique flavor texts (foil if applicable)
Looking to purchase one player rewards and one judge foil Wasteland.
Tradelist | Wishist

Sent you a trade