Topic: Missing Card - Wall of Shadows for Antiquities Edition

The card below is (I believe) a reprint (white border) of the Antiquities Edition. smile

http://deckbox.org/mtg/Wall%20of%20Shadows

Since it is a reprint of the Antiquities Edition, I can only assume it was originally part of Antiquities?

Or is it an error on the card that it says it is from Antiquities?

Post's attachments

Wall_of_Shadows.JPG
Wall_of_Shadows.JPG 599.75 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Re: Missing Card - Wall of Shadows for Antiquities Edition

If I remember correctly: I think it's from Chronicles (which was white bordered), and I think the expansion symbol for this card in the set was a misprint (should have been Legends).

MMJuno wrote:

If I remember correctly: I think it's from Chronicles (which was white bordered), and I think the expansion symbol for this card in the set was a misprint (should have been Legends).

hmm... but when I look at Chronicles Wall of Shadow card it is has a black border (though it also appears to have the misprint on the edition).

Not sure why it has a black border on the site, but Chronicles was indeed white bordered.

From gatherer:

10/4/2004     The Chronicles version of this card was printed with the wrong expansion symbol. That version of this card has errata to replace that symbol with a Legends symbol.

While we are at this topic, is it possible to add Anthologies a to the sets in which you can label your cards as?  The "white border" vs. "black border" is kind of a big deal.  Almost all other reprint sets (Chronicles, Duel Decks, Commander, etc.) can be labelled properly, but sets like Beatdown or Anthologies can't.

Or is this a limitation of the TCGPlayer.com API as well?

Last edited by minghua (2012-06-19 14:49:40)

I think it may be more because they may not be listed in Gatherer.

Deckmasters (copyright 1993-2001) is also missing.

I have four of these cards.