Topic: I want one of the worst cards ever: Sorrow's Path

Anyone have a Sorrow's Path they could spare?

Re: I want one of the worst cards ever: Sorrow's Path

I have a Sorrow's Path for trade.  If you visit Asgard Games I can bring it and do a face-to-face trade.

Awesome. I can probably make it Monday night for standard. This weekend is right out for me unfortunately. I need some Legacy in my life.

flaminbagofpoop wrote:

Awesome. I can probably make it Monday night for standard. This weekend is right out for me unfortunately. I need some Legacy in my life.

Sorry, I don't go there on Mondays.  I'll be there this Sunday for 2HG pre-release, and if you can't make it, we can always arrange a later time.  I go there for FNM draft once in a while.

I imagine this is nothing urgent.

It's not urgent at all. Just something need to have since it's painfully bad. Kind of a troll-piece for the trade binder. What time is 2HG on Sunday?

flaminbagofpoop wrote:

What time is 2HG on Sunday?

Their website says noon.  I haven't called to confirm yet, though.

damnit! any chance you want 2 sorrow's path?

May as well go for a playset. Maybe a janky en-Kor Stuffy Doll combo.

Hi, not sure if you still want Sorrow's Path, just let you know that I'll go to Asgard next Monday (August 6th) evening to play Standard.  I have Sorrow's Path in my binder now so if you drop by we can do the trade.

I'll probably be there. Anything you are looking for? Any random common/uncommon?

flaminbagofpoop wrote:

I'll probably be there. Anything you are looking for? Any random common/uncommon?

I recently bought all the common/uncommons I need for my current deck.  Other common/uncommons I need are old ones and probably more expensive than Sorrow's Path anyway (Rite of Flame, Lava Spike, Isochron Scepter, Standstill, etc).

So I looked through your trade list.  If you don't mind the slight price difference, I'd like to get either a Moorland Haunt or a Tree of Redemption from you.  What do you think?