Topic: Couple ideas...

Don't know if this has been mentioned but here are a couple ideas that I would like to see.

1. Ability to add a card to my Wishlist from the drop down menu (anywhere we see card name).
2. Ability to filter on the search screen by deck size.  I'm not a big fan of decks bigger than 60.
3. Ability to filter on search by number of "lands" in a deck, etc.
4. Ability to do filter on on inventory screen (like the deck search filter).  I have a ton of cards in the inventory and I'd just like to do a quick filter on my inventory just to see if I have that card (when deck building).
5. Maybe add "Wish list" decks?  I'd like to build a deck with my wish list cards, and then have the ability to purchase all the cards I don't have in one big "swoop" for that deck.

Hope that helps!

Re: Couple ideas...

Interesting ideas, I've noted them and will mull over them a bit.

@being able to add cards to wishlist - While looking at your decks, inventory, tradelist, or card database you should see some count columns in the listing - those represent the number of that card that you have in your inventory, tradelist and wishlist respectively. If you mouseover the column headers a tooltip will appear clarifying this.

Those columns you can edit on the fly, by just clicking on them, editing the number, and pressing enter.

The only place where you don't see these are when looking at other people's decks. In those cases, if you click on the card name, it will take you to the card page - and there you also have these counts, and you can edit the number of cards you wish.

Regarding point no. 4 - I'm not sure I get what you mean by filtering on inventory screen. There are filters for all the sets - inventory, tradelist, wishlist, and full card listing - the Search and Filter button on the top right of the set page.

You can also open this filter box quickly by pressing the key 'f' - just a quick undocumented keyboard shortcut smile

Last edited by sebi (2010-08-12 08:41:22)

Alright, I'll look at some of these.

As far as being able to add cards to your Wishlist.  Usually, I'm looking at other people's decks and seeing if I could tweak or modify the deck.  Sometimes I won't have a card that they have in their deck and I'd like to quickly add it to my Wishlist.

Maybe perhaps, when you mouse over a card there could be inventory information about the card included in the tooltip?  It would be cool to quickly see how many of that card I have in my inventory (when looking at other people's decks).

Thanks.

sstrangee wrote:

Maybe perhaps, when you mouse over a card there could be inventory information about the card included in the tooltip?  It would be cool to quickly see how many of that card I have in my inventory (when looking at other people's decks).

Thanks.

You can easily click on the card u want info and in the new window that opens are all the information u need (how much of them are in your Inventory, Tradelist, Wishlist and more).

http://pwp.wizards.com/9212457895/Scorecards/Landscape.png