Topic: Looking to do a BIG trade (Have IsolatedChapels,HeroOfBladehold,ect)

I'm trying to build a new deck and get rid of my old deck and a bunch of cards. I'm looking to do big trades $30 of more value for $30 of more value but,I will consider all offers.Check out my inventory and my wishlist.

Last edited by HeroOfBladehold (2012-07-22 20:45:17)

Re: Looking to do a BIG trade (Have IsolatedChapels,HeroOfBladehold,ect)

You need to update your tradelist then.  ._.

I said look at my inventory.......I originally posted everything there but,I don't understand why anyone would post things they aren't willing to trade,just like in IRL when people have cards in their trade binder and aren't willing to trade them.

Maybe because Deckbox is a great way to organize your cards?

your inventory also includes things in your decks, which tends to clutter things up. I have 3 snapcasters in my inventory, but i'm not wanting to trade them.

OKAY AS I SAID EARLIER EVERYTHING IN MY INVENTORY IS FOR TRADE!

These trolls just want you to put stuff you're trading into your tradelist, as that way it would be extra clear to the rest of us that you are willing to trade all your cards. Not the worst idea, but some extra effort required wink

Farodsbro wrote:

These trolls just want you to put stuff you're trading into your tradelist, as that way it would be extra clear to the rest of us that you are willing to trade all your cards. Not the worst idea, but some extra effort required wink

And you know, for the fact we don't have to waste our time going through his inventory and we can just see if we need cards from their profile page.