Topic: Selling off my cards

Hey everyone.  For some reason I decided today that I want to switch over to mostly MTGO.  I don't have as much time as I used to to play casually and with friends, so I'd like to start making the switch.  In turn, I'd love to start cleaning my tradelist.

EDIT:  I'd like to make one note, if you're wanting to get things from my Inventory, don't always expect me to accept them.  I am keeping some of my cards for casual play.  Examples: Sword of Body and Mind, Beast Within, anything I'm currently trading for, etc.

Last edited by Sai077 (2012-07-24 03:23:06)

Re: Selling off my cards

Alright, I have actually decided to allow Paypal transactions for my cards.

How much would you want for Iona, Baneslayer, Avenger of Zendikar, Broodmate Dragon, Explore, Expedition Map, Into the Roil, Ninja of the Deep Hours, and Thirst for Knowledge?

marumari wrote:

How much would you want for Iona, Baneslayer, Avenger of Zendikar, Broodmate Dragon, Explore, Expedition Map, Into the Roil, Ninja of the Deep Hours, and Thirst for Knowledge?

Trade sent

Soooo, can we continue with our trade then?

I'd like

Nemesis of Reason x1
Mind Funeral x3
Archive Trap x2
Hedron Crab x4
Traumatize x1

PM me a price, also I just realized the bookmark I have for the mill deck i want to make was yours smile

Mistbeaver wrote:

I'd like

Nemesis of Reason x1
Mind Funeral x3
Archive Trap x2
Hedron Crab x4
Traumatize x1

PM me a price, also I just realized the bookmark I have for the mill deck i want to make was yours smile

xD   i will throw together a trade with all the cards when I get home from work in about an hour or so and let you know a price!

Last edited by Sai077 (2012-07-24 21:06:56)

I was interested in buying or trading for the following-
4x Dragonskull Summit
Drogskol Reaver
Dungeon Geists
3x Drowned Catacomb
2x Sulfur Falls.
Hopefully we can work out a deal.

HeroOfBladehold wrote:

I was interested in buying or trading for the following-
4x Dragonskull Summit
Drogskol Reaver
Dungeon Geists
3x Drowned Catacomb
2x Sulfur Falls.
Hopefully we can work out a deal.

Yea, let me run a quick errand and I'll propose a trade when I get back.  tongue

EDIT:  Trade cancelled, so these are all still available!

Last edited by Sai077 (2012-07-24 23:23:42)

Just found literally a bunch more old rares in my basement.  Inventory and tradelist updated!