Topic: I want your Unhinged!

Well, now that I have completed my Unglued set, it's time to get those Unhinged cards!  I'm not going to all all of them to my wishlist (and I already have a few), but if you have a few Unhinged sitting around, shoot me an offer!  I am also willing to pay cold, hard cash for these cards.

Trade away!

Re: I want your Unhinged!

Hey I also have a set of unglued and was going for a set of unhinged when it was still on shelves but gave up.  I have a ton of unhinged cards sitting at home.  I did not really see anything I want on your trade list but if you are interested talk to me... we may be able to hash something out.

Last edited by scurveymobile (2012-08-03 03:27:23)

http://pwp.wizards.com/5101743434/Scorecards/Landscape.png

I have a bit of unhinged(about 60 cards~ish) I'll edit this in a sec with the list. I'd prefer trades, btw. smile

The rares are in my inventory
Despite what Deckbox says, I do not have any Unhinged forests. Only an Island and a foil Swamp... Which are not reeeeaaaaally for trade(Unless you have something I really need)

1 ofs:
Kill! Destroy!
Zombie Fanboy
Persecute Artist
Bursting Beebles
Mise
Save Life
Cheap Ass
Double Header
Touch and Go
Graphic Violence
Fascist Art Director
Moniker Mage
Six-y Beast
Artful Looter
Farewell to Arms
Keeper of the Sacred Word
Standing Army
Question Elemental?
Rod of Spanking
Mana Flair
Goblin Mime
Remodel
Land Aid '04
Supersize
Number Cruncher
"______________"
My First Tome
Duh
Stop That
Cardpecker

2 ofs:
Laughing Hyena
Symbol Status
Dumb Ass
Bad Ass
Erase(Not the Urza's Legacy One)
Man of Measure
Name Dropping
Framed!

3 ofs:
Brushstroke Paintermage
Flaccify
Circle of Protection: Art
Little Girl
Our Market Research Shows That Players Like Really Long Card Names So We Made this Card to Have the Absolute Longest Card Name Ever Elemental

4x Wordmail

(My 2nd ever draft was Unhinged... So my deck was terrible XD)
My plan was getting the long named elemental, or the unnamed dude out, while delaying with other control-ish stuff, and placing a Wordmail on it. big_smile I did ok-ish if I remember right, went like 3-1 or so. The only person I lost against was someone who had 3x Stop That's. I am TERRIBLE about flicking my cards, and would ALWAYS do it. I lost my entire hand multiple times, thus making me lose.

Last edited by tails616 (2012-08-03 05:08:16)

Profile          Wishlist          Tradelist

I have both halves of the BFM if you need that.

rfioren wrote:

I have both halves of the BFM if you need that.

Already got both, but thanks.  I'm currently trading with two people for hopefully a bunch of unhinged, and maybe I can finish my set with scurvy.  Thanks for everyone's help so far.  big_smile