Topic: Considering selling my collection

Have plenty of stuff thats still not up. I realize I just dont have enouguh time to play anymore, and was wondering what you guys thought.

Re: Considering selling my collection

I don't really know what you're asking what we think about, but I'd be interested in some or all of it. How much are you thinking?

Lol sorry about the vague post I thought I had written more. I was saying that due to my current job, I really cant play at all anymore. Even though the decks I have built are pretty awesome, and I have re did some of them, I realize I just don't get to play them as much. This may change in a year or two, and I am not certain if it would be benificial to sell them now, or wait until I play again.

Oh and I do only play standard in case anyone was wondering. And I am considering piecing it off. I would like to wait until it has been updated, but it really is no biggie to me.

Alright, what I think you should do is tone down your collection. Pick your favorite couple decks and keep them. Then put your sell-list up here and let people pick through it. After that sell the rest of the cards as a lot. Good luck!

Speaking from experience, you should try and keep one deck you like playing, or cards that have sentimental value to you. Cardboard is replaceable, the memories and feelings aren't.

Coyote1023 wrote:

Alright, what I think you should do is tone down your collection. Pick your favorite couple decks and keep them. Then put your sell-list up here and let people pick through it. After that sell the rest of the cards as a lot. Good luck!

Thanks for the advice coyote and jake! I will probably end up keeping a few cards (snap casters) and alot of my commons and uncommons. Anything thats worth anything right now I will sell off. I will be updateing my decks wednesday or thursday so I will post once it has big_smile

I'm interested in purchasing your Snapcaster Mage and possibly your Tamiyo.  What are you looking for for them?  PM me.