Topic: How much is a Foil Thragtusk worth?

Okay, I got REALLY lucky in my first purchase (a booster box of M13 core set), especially since it gave me three Thragtusk, one of them foil. I don't really need all of them though, so I was wondering, how much is the foil worth as far as trading goes?

Re: How much is a Foil Thragtusk worth?

I dunno about your foil one, but I'm definitely interested in one (maybe two) of your normal ones

I already traded off one, and I know I want to keep one as well, I'm just trying to figure out whether I want to trade the regular or the foil, based off of how much price difference there is.

According to TCG it's about 12.25 non-foil and 23 foil

normally for foils (that are not promos) you want to go to scg b/c they don't give the average for foils on tcg.  sure you could do a rough average, but normally all my friends and I just use scg for foils.  on scg it's 15 nonfoil and 30 foil btw.  I trust scg foil b/c it is a played card so the foil version is reasonable to be more than trice nonfoil.

Artahn wrote:

I already traded off one, and I know I want to keep one as well, I'm just trying to figure out whether I want to trade the regular or the foil, based off of how much price difference there is.

I'm interested in the foil one, please take a look at my trades.